I created this list of resources to help you discover all the tools & resources I use in my business.
See also Top SEO Resources.
- Siteground: My preferred web hosting company for all my websites. They offer amazing customer support with 100% uptime and my sites are fast!
- WordPress: I use WordPress every day to publish content on my websites. It’s free and easy to use. It comes with tons of plugins and themes as well.
- Google Analytics: My preferred website analytics solution that comes with lots of cool features.
- WordPress Stats: If you use WordPress, then log into WP stats to track your blog activity.
- Google Drive: Google Drive provides spreadsheets, doc, and presentations for free plus you can host them on Google and access your docs anywhere in the world. Great for storing website backups, too!
- VaultPress: If you want to save a copy of your site every day (or hour), then Vaultpress creates regularly scheduled backups for your sites. It’s a small monthly fee of $5 per site. WordPress.org owns and operates VaultPress.
- Ahrefs – The most important keyword research tool I use daily.
- Google Keyword Planner: If you want to discover how profitable a niche is, then Google Keyword planner is best. Take a look at monthly searches and CPC to determine if a market is worth entering
- KeywordTool.io: This tool collects Google auto-suggest results and puts them in one location. Very handy tool.
- Open Site Explorer: I use OSE for finding the top pages on a website and discovering which blogs to comment on.
- Serpbook: Google SERP tracking tool for monitoring your keyword position. What gets measured gets improved. Track your ranking until you reach #1.
- TinyRanker – A powerful SERP tracking tool with built-in competitor analysis. Love this tool. See Tinyranker Review for more info.
- Aweber : Good email marketing service for beginners. Very easy to build a list, send emails and manage your subscribers.