Setting up your own private blog network is one of the best investments you can make for your SEO efforts.
What is a private blog network?
A private blog network is a group of PR1+ domains that link towards your money site or desired URL to increase pagerank, trust and Google rankings. These multiple domains create a network effect and boost the SERP rankings of any webpage quickly because Google LOVES high pagerank backlinks.
Why do we recommend building a private blog network?
Out of all strategies in 2014, you will receive the best results from owning your very own private blog network because you control the links and own the assets. It’s a better ROI than buying links outright.
What Comes with a Private Blog Network Package?
Here’s what you get:
Trusted Authority Domains
1. You can choose from 3 packages: 5 domains, 10 domains or 20 domains. I will research every domain’s backlinks, Pagerank, Moz DA & PA, and check Majestic SEO for trust flow and citation flow. Then register the expired/deleted domains to different domain registrars. If you want to own the domains under your account, then I will transfer them to you for no charge.
Separate Hosting to Avoid Footprints
2. Next, I will step separate hosting accounts using a list of discount hosting providers to give each domain a unique location. All hosting will be professional (bluehost, godaddy, ipage) and 100% uptime to give you website’s great visibility.
Standard 5 Page Website
3. I will create 5 pages per site (about us, contacts, and 3 articles) to make each site look unique and helpful. Just provide me with your anchor text and backlinks and I will send link juice to any website you desire.
Monthly Rankings Report
4. Each month, you will receive a detailed SEO rankings report (serpbook) showing your rankings over time and any improvements we could make. Your websites will be fully managed and taken care of as well. If you have any problems, you can contact me via email, phone or skype.
If you want to cancel the service, I will transfer all the domains and websites to you for absolutely no cost. Every website is backed up using VaultPress to keep all your website data safe and secure.
How Much Would This Cost If I Built the Network By Myself?
Cost per site doing it yourself:
- 1 domain – $50
- domain registration – $10
- Hosting – $50 per year
- 5 pages written for your site – $25
- Site setup – $25 per site
Estimated Cost per site: $150 + hours and hours of research, writing, tracking and managing your sites.
Cost Savings Using Inudu’s Private Blog Network Service
- Only pay around $97 per domain in your network – that’s a savings of around $200 per site
- Save time getting your network up quickly so you can start ranking for your target keywords
How to Start Building Your Private Blog Network
Below is a pricing table with the features of each package and the price.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here’s some answers to common questions.
Will I own the domain in my network?
Yes. I will create a brand new Godaddy accounts for your network and send you the log in and password information. You own 100% of the domains.
How Long Does It Take to Setup?
Normally, it takes around 4 to 5 days to get everything running perfectly depending on your package. Domain research and content creation takes the bulk of the time. You can contact me via email or skype if you have any questions.
Do you offer a sample network?
Contact me and I will send you a link to an example blog with our private network. You will see how it is setup.